REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Visit www.TrueSport.com to sign up for the 6th Annual McDonald’s Tri-State Criterium. Field limits apply, register early.
Ronald McDonald House Charities®
We are proud to partner with our local Ronald McDonald House. Race with us and support the families of seriously ill children that are staying in our house. A portion of the race proceeds will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House of Huntington, WV. Learn more »
It's all about delicious choices
We want you to have fun, enjoy the food you love and stay within your goals for the day. We've come up with some ways to change it up, switch it out, and enjoy the variety of our menu. Learn more »
Our Founding Sponsors
The McDonald's Tri-State Criterium thanks our founding sponsors for their generosity and support. This event would not be possible without them and we thank them for sharing our vision of a premiere cycling event in the city of Huntington. We ask that you show your support for them too!
Race ResultsUSA Cycling
The McDonald's Tri-State Criterium is proud to have donated over $4,000 to the Ronald McDonald House. Thanks to all of the racers for coming to Huntington to participate in our event and support the Ronald McDonald House. Please visit our house online: www.McHouse.Org
News & Press
- McDonald’s Tr-State Crit welcomes Brown Dog Yoga as the sponsor for this year’s Women’s Race!!!
- McDonald’s Tri-State Crit welcomes Homeside Financial as our new sponsor for the Men’s Cat 1 race!!!
- Online registration is now open! Visit http://www.McDonaldsTriStateCrit.com to register for this year’s race.
- If you’re watching the ticker on http://www.McDonaldsTriStateCrit.com, you’ll know that we’re down to 64 days until the 2016 race! Phew! Where did time go? BUT, we’ve been hard at work planning this year’s race and we have lots of news to share before race day. It is with sadness that the race says goodbye to one of its founding sponsors, Scott Orthopedic Center. They have been a great supporter to the crit and it was like losing a friend with their retirement from the race. But, they were there for us from the start, without hesitation for the first 5 years and they will always be a part of our racing history with good memories. I hope to continue to see the Scott Orthopedic Team on the course! Their retirement…another’s opportunity. So, it is with great pleasure that the crit announces our new presenting sponsor; CABELL HUNTINGTON HOSPITAL & HOOPS FAMILY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL. They have welcomed us to their group and have already become active, contributing partners to the crit. I feel extremely proud and fortunate to have them on the team and they will be a tremendous addition to our racing event. They are major supporters of the Huntington Ronald McDonald House, as well as the sponsor for the annual LOOPS FOR HOOPS ride in May. Please join me in welcoming Cabell Huntington Hospital & Hoops Children’s Hospital to the crit! Jeré Gilpin Event Director
- This year’s McDonald’s Tri-State Criterium Race is officially set for Saturday, June 4, 2016! So save the date and mark your calendars!!!